Thursday, August 13, 2009

Do Redheads have more fun?

Do Redheads have more fun?

In my last post, I told you about my encounters in Sam's Club when I had bottles of wine in my cart. Monday, I was having lunch at Marie's and when I left, a gentleman hurried to hold the door for me. So I will keep a tally and let you all know. Meanwhile, there are new photos posted. Check out the Dog Days post for some pics with my beloved greythounds. You will find pics of the Bogiebx in the very first post. I have a new post floating around in my mind, plus a number of you have contacted me via e-mail and asked for more summer reading suggestions. Please post your comments on the blog and let people know what you are reading this summer and any other things that may be on your mind. Oh, I had an e-mail from the Netherlands from someone who is reading my blog there. Granny is getting around! Got to go... I am changing photos on the dating sites. You will notice the full body pics, what you see is what there is; as I believe I mentioned to someone recently, you need long arms to deal with Granny!

Light & Love

Granny B

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Just stopped to say hi! I was using Senior Friend dating services but thought it was gross. On the home page there were too many pictures of senior men posing in their underwear. yuck! Good luck with your search. Love your red hair and your spunky attitude!

    ReplyDelete