Saturday, June 13, 2009

Score Card #1

Wow, the blog is now one week old! I hope most of you are still with me. There have only been two requests to be removed from the blog alert.This seems like a good time to stop and review my stats. I wish I had someone to compare with so I would know how I am batting but here goes:

Silvermatch:I have viewed the profiles of 201 men.I did mention that I have a problem sleeping didn't I? Don't want you to think I sit around all day glued to my monitor, nah, I sit around all night and count men instead of sheep. 71 men have reviewed my profile, 10 men have sent me a message opening contact and 6 men have sent a "flirt" which just says they are interested and the ball is in my court to reply if I chose.

"Hookup":There have been a total of 43 matches sent to me. 11 are still open, which means that I haven't contacted the match nor has the match contacted me. 32 matches have been closed either by the match or by me. One match was opened but since I wasn't enrolled yet and couldn't respond, he closed it. This is the site which touts how well they can match you to the object of your desire. Ha! I clearly state my political stance in my profile so why do they keep sending me guys who say that their hero is Ronald Reagan, Barry Goldwater or the last book they read was by Billo the Clown? I wonder if "hookup" knows something that I don't?

While I was spinning the carousel of profiles the other night, I ran across a photo that puzzled me, so I clicked it open. The first photo was a head shot of a smiling person with long grey/brown hair and glasses named "BESTOINK". I checked out the rest of the photos; verrry interesting. The second photo is of the person, dressed what looks like a WWII German uniform perched on an old motorcycle with a M16 or maybe an AK47 in the arms. Other photos show pets identified as children, a woman in similar German style clothing;the last photo was a home with bright lavender shutters and door. OKay....The written profile was over the top macho and funny as hell. I went back and looked again at the face and immediately started sending messages asking for return communication but no response. I just checked the site and the profile is still up. I'm curious how long it will be before someone figures out the lavender shutters and door! I love laughing out loud in the middle of the night.

On the road again...

Granny B

No comments:

Post a Comment